Saturday, March 24, 2007

Entropic Hell?

I came....
I saw....
And I....
Raised Hell......

Interesting to note how religions the world over depict 'hell' in their ideologies. Theories of the life hereafter, what will become of us and what happens after this life as we see it ends, probably all of them stem from man's quest of immortality; the failure to digest the fact that like everything else, we too will cease to exist one day.

Entropy is something that cannot be reversed.

Talking of entropy, there was an interesting story based on it written by Isaac Asimov once. It is arguably one of the best Sci-fi short stories ever penned by an author (Asimov himslef believes it to be one of his best) and you can read it here....

One more thing, check this link out as well...just a spin off I guess (if thats what you would call it).

N-Joy
;>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too dark.. my eyes hurt looking at ur blog :(... plz change the text colors!